Default Heard around the wharf...

Supposedly, some of the larger marina's around these parts are going
to start requiring million dollar liability policies for boats over 24
feet. Minimum liability coverage at $500,000 for boats under.

Hmmmm....

No apostrophe in "marinas".

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:53:41 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

. ..
Supposedly, some of the larger marina's around these parts are going
to start requiring million dollar liability policies for boats over 24
feet. Minimum liability coverage at $500,000 for boats under.

Hmmmm....

No apostrophe in "marinas".

Sure - right. Like you never make typos.

Nevver.

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:53:41 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

. ..
Supposedly, some of the larger marina's around these parts are going
to start requiring million dollar liability policies for boats over 24
feet. Minimum liability coverage at $500,000 for boats under.

Hmmmm....

No apostrophe in "marinas".

Sure - right. Like you never make typos.

Actually, it's worse than a typo. It's conditioning. We see screwed up
grammar so often in public places nowadays, the mind begins to process it as
correct. All Shrub's On Sale This Weekend.