Default OT Beginner's guide to quitting lying.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

hmmm,

written by Dr. Kevin

wrote:
basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

hmmm,

written by Dr. Kevin

Cool! wonder what his first name is? Did you actually read it, or did
your problem with reading comprehension bother you too much?

basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

hmmm,

written by Dr. Kevin

Cool! wonder what his first name is?

Evidently his first name is Kevin, and his last name is Kennedy.

Did you actually read it, or did
your problem with reading comprehension bother you too much?

I've read that article over a year ago. I'm concerned about your
reading comprehension, though. did you actually read it yourself? or
did you just post it not knowing who Dr. Kevin Kennedy is?

Evidently you didn't know who Dr. Kevin Kennedy is because you
questioned his "first name"

wrote:
basskisser wrote:
wrote:
basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

hmmm,

written by Dr. Kevin

Cool! wonder what his first name is?

Evidently his first name is Kevin, and his last name is Kennedy.

Did you actually read it, or did
your problem with reading comprehension bother you too much?

I've read that article over a year ago. I'm concerned about your
reading comprehension, though. did you actually read it yourself? or
did you just post it not knowing who Dr. Kevin Kennedy is?

Evidently you didn't know who Dr. Kevin Kennedy is because you
questioned his "first name"

Uh, I think it's YOUR comprehension, and always has been! Notice, the
common referral of a doctor is Dr. (last name). The appropriate
salutory would be Dr. Kennedy.

basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

See if there's any information on the childish behavior site about the
difference between posting something compelling and simply feeling
compelled to post "something".

What the hell does this have to do with boating?

Remnd me when you launched your last on-topic thread. I'll go look it
up for old times' sake.

YOu mean, something like this, Chuck?

7 From: basskisser - view profile
Date: Mon, Apr 4 2005 7:06 am
Email: "basskisser"
Groups: rec.boats

Date: Mon, Apr 4 2005 7:06 am

John Tavis wrote:
This is a board to discuss boats right? Although there are boat
related threads on this board, there is also a lot of garbage here.

really don't see how overweight, bald, middle-aged men's opinions on
the ecomomy, politics, or brain-dead women relate to boating. Maybe
I'm wrong and the name of this board is really just a front so
overweight, bald, middle-aged men can share their opinions on the
ecomomy, politics, and brain-dead women. Please let me know because
I'm looking for intelligent boating opinions.

What does the above diatribe have to do with boats? Kettle, black??

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

See if there's any information on the childish behavior site about the
difference between posting something compelling and simply feeling
compelled to post "something".

What the hell does this have to do with boating?

Nothing, that's why I prefaced the subject with OT.

Remnd me when you launched your last on-topic thread. I'll go look it
up for old times' sake.

Google is a simple and easy to use tool for that.

"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/ChildB...ges/32859.html

See if there's any information on the childish behavior site about the
difference between posting something compelling and simply feeling
compelled to post "something".

What the hell does this have to do with boating?

Nothing, that's why I prefaced the subject with OT.

Remnd me when you launched your last on-topic thread. I'll go look it
up for old times' sake.

Google is a simple and easy to use tool for that.

Google is a great tool, when you get a chance you should read their TOS.