Default Princess Louisa Society--Chuck G?

Anybody know the status of the "American" Princess Louisa
Society? I sent them a letter and got absolutely no response.
Now, that would not be unusual, but they have never cashed
my check for a membership renewal.

Chuck--could Nor'Westing check on that?

Regards,

Dan

Danlw wrote:
Anybody know the status of the "American" Princess Louisa
Society? I sent them a letter and got absolutely no response.
Now, that would not be unusual, but they have never cashed
my check for a membership renewal.

Chuck--could Nor'Westing check on that?

Regards,

Dan

According to this web site, the Princess Louisa International Society,
headquartered in Seattle, was still alive and well last spring:

http://www.princesslouisa.bc.ca/plisupdate/

There's a note on the page about a change of zip code, maybe that
explains the uncashed check?

Looks as though they're planning to exercise options on property
stretching all the way from the falls dow to the edge of the church
camp, and then donate the land to Provincial Parks. Pretty neat. I hope
the Canucks have the means to maintain all of that.......

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ps.com...

Danlw wrote:
Anybody know the status of the "American" Princess Louisa
Society? I sent them a letter and got absolutely no response.
Now, that would not be unusual, but they have never cashed
my check for a membership renewal.

Chuck--could Nor'Westing check on that?

Regards,

Dan

According to this web site, the Princess Louisa International Society,
headquartered in Seattle, was still alive and well last spring:

http://www.princesslouisa.bc.ca/plisupdate/

There's a note on the page about a change of zip code, maybe that
explains the uncashed check?

Looks as though they're planning to exercise options on property
stretching all the way from the falls dow to the edge of the church
camp, and then donate the land to Provincial Parks. Pretty neat. I hope
the Canucks have the means to maintain all of that.......

Thanks Chuck. I got the address off the web site the first time, but will
check the "corrected" version. That would be great if they got the rest of
the inlet. Have noticed that they do not have much for park rule
enforcement there now....

Thanks again, Dan

Chuck Streatch, (publisher of 48 North sailing magazine), passes on. [email protected] Cruising 0 July 10th 06 05:45 PM
Wisdom and Truth Bluto ASA 11 March 31st 06 07:19 PM
Cruise to Princess Louisa Inlet Lloyd Sumpter General 9 May 27th 04 05:05 PM
Cruise to Princess Louisa Inlet Lloyd Sumpter Cruising 12 May 27th 04 05:05 PM