Default On topic: It just keeps getting better and better...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Those of you who have followed the speed saga of my Ranger 200C
Sportfisher, it has now entered a new chapter.

I got this idea to weigh the boat/motor/trailer fully rigged with
T-top, full fuel/oil/batteries and trolling motor on a certified
scale.

It weighed:

Wait for it....

Wait for it....

5,000 lbs.

Which is 500 lbs over the trailer rating which is 4500 lbs.

Which means that the boat is about 1,000 to 1,200 lbs over weight all
by it's lonesome.

Which goes a long way to explaining why I can't get past 50 even with
the new E-TEC.

Now I need to find out why.

And why I didn't think of that five years ago. :)

You should have jumped out of the truck and off the scale. That could
have made the difference. ;-)