Default How to change the trim motor on Mercury 75HP (3-cyl) 1990

Hi
I have a Mercury 75HP (3-cyl) 1990 and the trim motor does not work
anymore. I went to see a mechanics that told me that to take the trim
motor out, one needs to unscrew the entir motor from the boat.
Is there no way to take the trim motor out without having to take the
entire motor out, does anyone have some experience in doing this?
Thanks
Bruno

How to gas up a 2005 Bayliner 175 without overflow ?? Mr Wizzard General 19 July 26th 05 05:49 PM
OT Rhogam Moms Kevysmom ASA 24 March 9th 05 06:36 AM
Mercury 1350 trim and tilt CharlesB General 0 August 2nd 04 06:18 PM
Mercury 500 50HP Blue Band, power Trim Grumpy General 1 November 18th 03 04:57 PM
Older Mercury Tilt & Trim Operation? Smokey & Bear General 2 July 13th 03 05:01 AM