posted to alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.greens,rec.backcountry,rec.boats,soc.culture.usa

Default Our Enemies Deserve a Few Sleepless Nights

JoeD wrote:
Our enemies deserve a few sleepless nights

by Frank Roman

Following the Second World War, White Americans were left with a vague
uneasiness about their racial identity. The defeat of Germany by the
forces of egalitarianism made our people susceptible to guilt and
disposed to confusion over their national identity. The very same pack
of liars who guilt tripped America's leaders into that war, which in
turn convinced our best and brightest that it was acceptable to fight
and die, then set about reinforcing this guilt in a post war blitz of
media propaganda. The most notable manifestation of this alien
debasement was the idea that White Americans no longer had the right
to live in a White America; that it was somehow evil to restrict non-
White immigration; that it was wicked to not permit their White
children to copulate with them.

Of course, those of us who are keenly aware of the results of the
liars' transgressions and dare to offer an alternative viewpoint are
branded as un-American. They go so far as to observe any variety of
dissent against the manipulators of this national guilt and its
results as dangerous, even terroristic. Well, that's their problem.
There is nothing they can do to stop us and it behooves us to take
another look at exactly what we face in the historical context I just
mentioned. It is with great honor that I give you the greatest
explicator of our time to briefly explain what I mean, Dr. William L.
Pierce.

"There are two deadly threats, two external dangers aimed at our
hearts and minds today which must be averted if White Americans are to
survive as a people. One of these threats is the growing number of
non-whites in our country. Our virtually uncontrolled borders, an
immigration policy that favors non-Whites over Whites, and a welfare
policy that encourages the reproduction of the non-whites already
here, these things will make us a minority in our country before the
middle of the century. They already have made hellish jungles of
our schools in many of our cities and have lowered the standards
drastically in all our schools. They have already turned many of our
cities into places of filth ugliness squalor and crime and in doing so
they have ruined the lives of millions of our people who live in them.

The second external danger threatening our people is the control of
the news and entertainment media in America and in much of the rest of
the white world also by the Jewish minority. We live today in a world
dominated by television. Peoples' information about what is happening
in the world, and also their opinions about what is happening, their
attitudes come from their television screens. And what appears on
those screens, what is fed into their minds and the minds of their
children is determined by a small alien minority in their midst. The
people who control television and most of the mass media as well
effectively control our government. They control our government's
policies. They control the types of laws we have. Certainly they
control the politicians because they control the image of a politician
which is presented to the voters and the politicians know that. It
would be bad enough if our mass media was controlled by any small
minority with its own private agenda.

The fact that our media is controlled by Jews with their roots in the
Middle east instead of in Europe with a long history of nation
wrecking and with a religious belief that they were chosen to rule the
world is a disaster for us. Virtually every destructive policy which
has been adopted by our government and virtually every destructive
attitude which has been adopted by our people have come from the Jews
who control our mass media. The acceptance of homosexuality, the laws
favoring non-Whites over Whites in employment, the promotion of
abominations like rap music among our young people, the ruinous
welfare and immigration policies I could go on and on. All of this has
come from the controlled media and it will keep coming as long as the
media are controlled by Jews. These two things: the growing presence
of non-whites among us and the control of our news and entertainment
media by Jews will destroy us if we do not put a stop to them. There
will be no place in the world for our children and grandchildren.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am hearing that new people are being recruited
to Our Cause as a direct result of our outreach efforts. But we must
do more. No, not every one you reach out to is willing to put forth
the necessary time and money to advance something they believe in.
Don't be disappointed if dozens of grateful White people don't come
flocking to your door. What we must continue to do is influence the
thinking of our people as they continue to lose faith in the existing
order; and at the same time we must continue to build National
Vanguard. Due to the worsening condition of America, her current
foreign policies disasters and the steady deterioration of the lies
that everything is a bed of roses, it is my belief that we are getting
relatively closer to effecting the changes needed to secure the
existence of our people and a future for white children. Our people
must be made to understand they have been exploited by the neocons and
Zionists with the malicious parameters they have used to allow
politically correct debate. It began with vicious earnest immediately
following the Second World War and has not let up. Use fliers, signs,
banners, radio talk shows, one on one recruiting, public
demonstrations.the opportunities for us are endless. Inasmuch as non-
whites and Jews are allowed and even encouraged to promote themselves
by the confused majority can only mean that we must not rest. In other
words, don't let our enemies rest either.

They deserve a few sleepless night.

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/

Read and email to friends.

ted