Default Hammerhead Shark Attacks a Tarpon

Good fishing video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4&NR

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Good fishing video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4&NR

Good one. Those guys must still be talking about that fishing trip.

Did you watch the next one? Kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DI0DE70lds&NR

Eisboch

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:36:53 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Did you watch the next one? Kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DI0DE70lds&NR

Yes.

Here's another Tarpon vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZL6inPEnqs&NR

"Eisboch" wrote in message

Good one. Those guys must still be talking about that fishing trip.

Did you watch the next one? Kinda funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DI0DE70lds&NR

Eisboch

Here is another one.......not funny but pretty amazing. Most likely
workers leaving from or arriving to the Dell Computer phone support center.
;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgB7Y...related&search

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

Here is another one.......not funny but pretty amazing. Most likely
workers leaving from or arriving to the Dell Computer phone support
center. ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgB7Y...related&search

Makes the drivers in Boston look downright courteous.

Eisboch

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:17:27 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:20:35 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Good fishing video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4&NR

Boca Grande Pass?

I think so. They have caught a couple of really big hammerheads up
there this year.

Unless youre a shark or some other obnoxious meat eating fish.

Are Tarpon's good to eat? I like watch the re-runs of the re-runs of
the Tarpon Tournaments on The Water Channel.

Those are some big honkin' fish!

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
Good fishing video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4&NR

Jeez! I saw this, and immediately went to check that my son was safe. He was
in bed. :-)

wrote:

Good fishing video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4&NR

Helluva vid!

There was something scary about a kid sitting on a stool on the bow of that
boat. I don't think I'd let mine do that.
***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

John

wrote:

Good fishing video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWQNwv-GJ4&NR

Helluva vid!

There was something scary about a kid sitting on a stool on the bow of
that
boat. I don't think I'd let mine do that.
John

54%, John. I keep telling you....