Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Living on a boat year round

I'm thinking about moving onto a boat. I'm a bachelor and living on
the shore in New Jersey, was looking at house but they're insane right
now. I'm thinking about buying an old Chris Craft (wood hull) and
moving on the water. Has anybody ever done this in NJ? Know about good
marinas for such a thing? I'm worried about the water in the winter,
heat and the wood hull. If anyone has any experience I would appreciate
some feedback.
Thanks!