Default The new PWC?

Alotta Fagina wrote:
You wrote:

I was down in Mystic yesterday and as is my custom, I head down to the
Mystic River bridge while the wife and relatives visit to watch the
clown show.

I have, quite arbitrarily and completely unfairly, decided that
kayaks, their owners, renters and users, are the new PWC.

If I had a dime for every kayak that did something dangerous, as in
turn in front of a boat, get caught in a eddy and slam into the bridge
pilings, etc., I'd have about two bucks more than I have now, but
still.

So, there you have it - kayaks are the new PWC.

At least when you T-Bone one it doesn't release gas & oil into the water.

Unless YOU are in it.