Default Um...impossible gallons per hour?

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
Yesterday, a friend and I (please notice the friend - he bears witness
to this and was more than willing to provide evidence as he didn't
believe it either)) took the Ranger out for it's initial long term
test run and a little fishing around Fisher's Island and The Race.

When we left the house, we stopped to top off the Ranger's fuel tanks
- right to the tippy-top of the tank - couldn't stuff any more into
the boat.

Never shut the E-TEC 200 HO off the entire time we were out - four
hours of constant running - idle (600 rpm), trolling (600 rpm), cruise
speed (35 mph @ 4100 rpm) and about six/seven minutes of WOT (54 mph @
5400 rpm). Four house of run time.

Refilled on the way home - same deal - right to the tippy top.

Ok, here we go.

4.883 gallons of gas.

My old 135 Evinrude takes that much to get out of the idle zone at the
marina!!!!!