Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default The hell with the high temperatures and heat advisory alerts..............

............we will be packing a nice picnic dinner and chilled bottle of
wine for an evening romp at our swimming hole tomorrow night.......weather
(thunderstorms) permitting. No kids, just my wife and me. We have not
watched the sun set over the Lake while on our boat this year and this seems
like the perfect time for it with evening temperatures in the 80's. ;-)