Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default For NOYB only. Don't bother if you are a netcop.

Charlie Morgan wrote:
On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:04:48 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Today's Ras:

July 26, 2006

Note to netcops: this is part of a years-long tweaking exercise between
NOYB and me. You were advised not to read this post.

If it's just between you and NOYB, then it REALLY should have been
taken to email. That would have been the right thing to do. Usenet is
not your personal message service.

CWM

If NOYB would send Harry his email address, they really could argue in
private.
Why do I suspect that neither of them want to argue in private?

The disclaimer: "This smack down of GWB or the Republican party is only
intended to be seen by one poster to the NG," will seem pretty pathetic
when this thread is 200 posts long, and when the last 190 posts consist
of the same half dozen predictable participants calling one another
names.