Default Oh My!

I came home after spending the entire afternoon and early evening on the
boat with my wife to see what was new here and check my email.

I received a nasty email from JohnH even though I previously asked him to
leave me alone.

I then connected to rec.boats, 50 some new messages most of which were folk
attacking each other.

My, my. You folks need to get out on your boats and have some fun.

JimH wrote:
I came home after spending the entire afternoon and early evening on the
boat with my wife to see what was new here and check my email.

I received a nasty email from JohnH even though I previously asked him to
leave me alone.

I then connected to rec.boats, 50 some new messages most of which were folk
attacking each other.

My, my. You folks need to get out on your boats and have some fun.

We could be the victims of the hot summer days.

I know it's boiling around here. even tonight 82 F. with about the same
point in humidity.

wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
I came home after spending the entire afternoon and early evening on the
boat with my wife to see what was new here and check my email.

I received a nasty email from JohnH even though I previously asked him to
leave me alone.

I then connected to rec.boats, 50 some new messages most of which were
folk
attacking each other.

My, my. You folks need to get out on your boats and have some fun.

We could be the victims of the hot summer days.

I know it's boiling around here. even tonight 82 F. with about the same
point in humidity.

We're doing a little better with 95 Temp and 20-25% humidity. Our weekend
at the lake was great! Lakes and boats, I'm learning, were meant for days
like this.

And Jim, I'm glad you had a day on the water with your wife; I"m sure it was
a nice day.

JimH wrote:
I came home after spending the entire afternoon and early evening on the
boat with my wife to see what was new here and check my email.

I received a nasty email from JohnH even though I previously asked him to
leave me alone.

I then connected to rec.boats, 50 some new messages most of which were folk
attacking each other.

My, my. You folks need to get out on your boats and have some fun.

Jim, if you wouldn't send threatening nasty emails to John, I'd bet you
wouldn't get one in return.

JimH wrote:
I came home after spending the entire afternoon and early evening on the
boat with my wife to see what was new here and check my email.

I received a nasty email from JohnH even though I previously asked him to
leave me alone.

I then connected to rec.boats, 50 some new messages most of which were folk
attacking each other.

My, my. You folks need to get out on your boats and have some fun.

Let's see, Jim.

First paragraph: you relate that you were out on your boat having fun.

Second paragraph: you needlessly report to the NG that JohnH sent you
an email, you characterize the content as "nasty", and needlessly
report that you have previously asked JohnH to leave you alone..

Third paragraph: You decry the number of people attacking one another
in this forum.

Fourth paragraph: You recommend that the cure for folks attacking one
another in this forum is for more of them to get out on their boats and
have fun.

I guess I'm a little more simple minded. I think that the cure for
folks attacking one another in this forum would be to have people
*stop* attacking one another in this forum.

Maybe you could add a few details about your outing on the boat, and
leave out your remarks about other posters? It would make your post a
lot more interesting. :-)

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Sorry you did not care for my post Chuck, but to be perfectly honest with
you......I really don't care. I made no personal attacks and only reported
facts.

JimH wrote:
[...]

Chuck, where can I find a similar type of admonishment from you to John in
his "Email *Threat*" thread? I looked but did not find any such post from
you. That thread was strictly a personal attack on me yet you remained
silent. Interesting.

Glad to know where you are coming from Chuck. ;-)

Chuck Gould wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

Jim just likes to stir ****. Plain and simple. What really gets me is
the way that he does it, then admonishes others for doing the same
thing. I don't know whether it's his bipolar disorder or what, but
perhaps it really doesn't hit his brain that he is doing the exact same
thing.

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:17:53 -0700, Chuck Gould wrote:

I think that the cure for
folks attacking one another in this forum would be to have people
*stop* attacking one another in this forum.

Wow. I guess that's why they pay you the Big Bux (Now if we could just
get you working on that Middle East thing... )

Lloyd Sumpter
http://www.bcboatnet.org