posted to rec.boats.paddle

Default Kayak Newbie Question of the Week

Heard this Saturday: "How will I know when it's time to do a wet exit?"

--
Steve Cramer
Athens, GA
posted to rec.boats.paddle

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:52:34 -0400, Steve Cramer
wrote:

Heard this Saturday: "How will I know when it's time to do a wet exit?"

Thank you. I needed the laugh.
--

r.bc: vixen
Speaker to squirrels, willow watcher, etc..

http://www.visi.com/~cyli

newbie has a stupid question. sandy ASA 33 July 10th 06 02:20 AM
Newbie PFD question rb608 Touring 8 December 9th 05 11:56 PM
Kayak End Pour- rudder mount question BernieSwanson Boat Building 3 November 28th 04 06:31 PM
Group newbie with a prop question... WildestDream General 4 August 29th 03 05:30 AM