Default Nikon D70 Body 4 Sail

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Harry Krause wrote:
I have a cherry Nikon D70 body 4 sail, complete with caps, two batteries,
charger, manual, memory cards, et cetera.

Great backup unit for those with another Nikon DSLR with which to share
lenses, or for couples who each want their own cameras on a trip, for
boating, camping, and so forth.

Absolutely perfect condition.

If you are seriously interested, email me. Really good price, but I'm not
giving it away.

G-O-N-E.

Traded it for hubcaps.

I hope those chromed moonies look great on your truck! ;-)