Default Outboard Motor Evinrude

Could anyone tell me what year my evinrude 130hp motor is? The model
number is E1301LEDM.

I'm not sure!!!! The plate on the motor was kinda scratched up but that
would make more since but it did have a M at the end.
Don White wrote:
wrote:
Could anyone tell me what year my evinrude 130hp motor is? The model
number is E1301LEDM.

Are you sure that is E1301**** and not E130TLED?
According to the Ken Cook Co. E130TLED is a 1996 130hp outboard.
http://tinyurl.com/qa6vw