sherwindu

Default Gambling boat in Indiana

Just heard today that they are closing the Hammond Indiana Yacht Harbor for
short
period, so that they can expedite building a large gambling boat there. Once
the boat is built, it will leave little room for yachts and pleasure boats. Is
the State of Indiana so greedy for a cut of the profits that they tell their
recreational boaters to go
screw themselves? They are giving priorty to Indiana residents to keep their
slips, but I don't think much of their hospitality, or their politics. They are
voiding slip agreements that are already in place by evicting these boaters.
Where is Boat US
when you need them? I think responsible boaters should contact both their own
and
the Indiana legislators to let them know that Indiana doesn't welcome tourism or

recreation seeking people, and are violating the rights of these boaters. Why
in fact,
do we need gambling boats? Let them build it on land and change their stupid
laws
to make it all legal.

Sherwin D.