tak

Default legend

Hi all,

First question for the group: Does anyone have info or opinions on the
V-1668 prosport listed on this website:

http://www.legendboats.com/legend_ut...lity_boats.htm

I have a 16 foot mirrocraft that is fine but the Legend's split seats vs.
the mirrocraft's full bench type keeps me wishing for the ease of moving
around in the boat that the split layout seems to offer.
The other boat that caught my attention was the Lund SSV-16 (or 14) but the
cost appears to shoot way up on the Lund. Thoughts?

TIA,

Tom

More GPS questions ,, for the novice Lester Evans Cruising 9 June 26th 06 03:39 PM
Ifinder H20 Color gps questions [email protected] Cruising 0 May 21st 06 02:16 PM
FS: Dagger Legend tandem canoe, Athens, GA Steve Cramer General 2 April 19th 06 10:54 PM
Urban legend??? Vito ASA 3 February 21st 06 06:05 PM
new Government private Business Opportunity [email protected] General 12 January 19th 06 04:22 PM