posted to alt.sailing

Default An Italian Group Forum interested to international windsurf friendships for travels

Ciao,
we are a group of friends about 30y.o. from Rome, Italy,
we are interested to windsurf, and girls too :-) ,
we would like to know other friends and naturally girls loving
windsurf,
in May 2006 we were in Sardinia
while in August 2006 we want to go to Tarifa (Spain) or FuerteVentura
(Canarian Isle),
if you want to travel with us or just to became friend,
please visit our forum

http://www.etantonio.it/forums/varie...sp?FORUM_ID=15

it is written both in italian and english,
(... this is the english section
http://www.etantonio.it/Forums/Varie...sp?FORUM_ID=15)
we are really interested to international friendship,
so please join, we'll try to answer to any post as soon as possible.

Hope to see you soon ....

Magellano (...expert of weak winds)

if you are interested see also my old equipment :
http://www.etantonio.it/EN/Sport/Windsurf/index.aspx

or the description of some Italian windsurf spots (Vindicio, Albano,
Sardinia ...)
and also not italian spots like Lanzarote , here it is the link :

http://www.etantonio.it/EN/Sport/Win...ati/index.aspx

and to the relative anecdotes of 13 years passed practicing this sport

http://www.etantonio.it/EN/Sport/Win.../Aneddoti.aspx