JimH

Default OT (?) Thanks Canada!

I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian neighbors
for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some pretty nasty
deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

JoeSpareBedroom

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian neighbors
for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some pretty nasty
deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

Maybe nobody posted a thank you because it would be stupid to do so. The
specific individuals involved with the investigation are highly unlikely to
read it.

Don White

JimH wrote:
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian neighbors
for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some pretty nasty
deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

Lets hope the guilty are given long jail sentences and deported if not
born here.
Reginald P. Smithers

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian neighbors
for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some pretty nasty
deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

Maybe nobody posted a thank you because it would be stupid to do so. The
specific individuals involved with the investigation are highly unlikely to
read it.

JSB,

I hate to correct you on this matter but I am the person 100%
responsible for the investigation and I personally nabbed the little
buggers. I appreciate the pat on the back, but I hope no one else tries
to sell my "thank you".

JimH, I do appreciate the thank you, it makes the long hours worthwhile.
The best part is I did most of my investigation on my boat.

I would like to thank all the people in Scotland who have done a great
job in the war against terrorist. They are always left off of the list
of thanks, and I feel sorry for them.

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.
JoeSpareBedroom

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian
neighbors for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some
pretty nasty deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

Lets hope the guilty are given long jail sentences and deported if not
born here.

Deported after their jail sentences? Or, sent back to where they came from,
where they'll be instant celebrities?

JimH

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian
neighbors for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some
pretty nasty deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

Lets hope the guilty are given long jail sentences and deported if not
born here.

If found guilty I would like to see loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
prison sentences for these Muslim terrorists. If they are still alive after
serving those sentences I would deport them but them but make sure they got
to pass through a full battalion of Canadian AND US troops who have spent
time fighting terrorists overseas on their way to the airport. ;-)

JoeSpareBedroom

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian
neighbors for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some
pretty nasty deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

Lets hope the guilty are given long jail sentences and deported if not
born here.

If found guilty I would like to see loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
prison sentences for these Muslim terrorists. If they are still alive
after serving those sentences I would deport them but them but make sure
they got to pass through a full battalion of Canadian AND US troops who
have spent time fighting terrorists overseas on their way to the airport.
;-)

If (just to pick a country) the Russians invaded here, and you had the ways
& means to kill some of them, would it be correct for the Russians to call
you a terrorist?

Reginald P. Smithers

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
[...]

I knew JimH could get some bites, he was very subtle with the troll, but
I knew it would get some hits.

--
Reggie

That's my story and I am sticking to it.
JimH

" JimH" jimhUNDERSCOREosudad@yahooDOTcom wrote in message
. ..
I am surprised no one has yet to post a thank you to our Canadian neighbors
for nabbing a major group of Muslim terrorists planning some pretty nasty
deeds with explosives in Canada and possibly the US.

Way to go!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...869736,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/am...canada.terror/

I forgot to add:

Some folks will see my initial post to this thread as a troll....why, I
don't know. It was only intended to give thanks to our neighbors for a job
well done.

To head off those "why are you trolling" posts that I expect Ito appear in
this thread I ask two questions:

1. How can stopping a terrorist attack be a bad thing?

2. Why is thanking Canada for doing just that a bad thing?

I suspect the only ones questioning my post will be my usual gang of
antagonists, even though most of them have supported the war against
terrorism in the past. When considering questions 1 and 2 you have to
ask..............why?

Their agenda is obvious so ignore them but do consider my initial post in an
unbiased way. ;-)

JohnH

"Don White" wrote in message
JimH wrote:
[...]

Gosh, it's been a very pleasant several hours since our last political
post. Do you think we could continue for a while?
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****