G Evans

Default Maxum - Reputation & Quality?

I am considering my first boat purchase and have located a boat that I am
interested in.

The boat is a 2000 Maxum 1900 SR2 w/ a 4.3L Merc. The motor has low hours.
The boat has been sitting uncovered outside for the past 2 years. It looks
like it will clean up nicely.

I would appreciate any input about Maxum boats with regard to their
reputation in the industry and the quality of their products in general and
as it related to this specific craft.

Thank you for your assistance.

Greg

Maynard G. Krebbs

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:59:23 GMT, "Clams Canino"
wrote:

Overall good rep and quality.

-W

snippage

Welcome back!
Mark E. Williams
JimH

"G Evans" wrote in message
.. .
I am considering my first boat purchase and have located a boat that I am
interested in.

The boat is a 2000 Maxum 1900 SR2 w/ a 4.3L Merc. The motor has low
hours. The boat has been sitting uncovered outside for the past 2 years.
It looks like it will clean up nicely.

I would appreciate any input about Maxum boats with regard to their
reputation in the industry and the quality of their products in general
and as it related to this specific craft.

Thank you for your assistance.

Greg

I had a 3200 SCR and was quite pleased with it.

elsinore70

Maxum hummn
Friend of mine has a 2001 Maxum 2100. Ive been in it a couple of times
I thought it was a little bit of a rough ride compared to my Chapparall

Garmin Quality? DownTime General 8 April 12th 06 02:36 PM
quality of Brig vs. Zodiac ???????? [email protected] Cruising 9 January 8th 06 09:27 PM
Boat Equipment -- Quality is Poor [email protected] Cruising 7 November 22nd 05 01:24 PM