BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy 06/06/06 Day!!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/70421-re-happy-06-06-06-day.html)

Dan J.S. June 6th 06 04:47 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Go out and hug your favorite devil!!!

I am from a clan known as the Devil Dogs

89-93 3rd Mar Div.

Yet no one is hugging me!

Dan J.S. June 6th 06 07:37 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Dan J.S. wrote:
Go out and hug your favorite devil!!!

I am from a clan known as the Devil Dogs

89-93 3rd Mar Div.

Yet no one is hugging me!

Maybe your mouthwash has failed you.

Devil Dogs have breaths of beer to begin with! Beer and sometimes stale
Philippine pussy.

basskisser June 6th 06 07:41 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Dan J.S. wrote:
Go out and hug your favorite devil!!!

I am from a clan known as the Devil Dogs

89-93 3rd Mar Div.

Yet no one is hugging me!

Maybe your mouthwash has failed you.

Devil Dogs have breaths of beer to begin with! Beer and sometimes stale
Philippine pussy.

I'm not a prude of any sort, but perhaps you should try to refrain from
that a little, there are women who read this stuff. A little respect is
a good thing.

basskisser June 6th 06 09:21 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Harry Krause wrote:
Dan J.S. wrote:
Go out and hug your favorite devil!!!
I am from a clan known as the Devil Dogs

89-93 3rd Mar Div.

Yet no one is hugging me!
Maybe your mouthwash has failed you.
Devil Dogs have breaths of beer to begin with! Beer and sometimes stale
Philippine pussy.

I'm not a prude of any sort, but perhaps you should try to refrain from
that a little, there are women who read this stuff. A little respect is
a good thing.

Oh, come on. Stop netcopping.

That's not netcopping, that's simply showing respect. I didn't say
anything about being off topic, on topic, follow guidlines or any of
such.

JR North June 7th 06 08:36 AM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Come ON...don't you know that womens bathrooms at gas stations have
grafitti 10X worse than the mens (don't ask how I know). He's unlikely
to offend any female boater types. Takes a sure footed, secure woman to
make a good skipper or mate. No pansy ass, blue-stockings types here.
JR

basskisser wrote:

Dan J.S. wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
m...

m...

basskisser June 7th 06 03:42 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Tim wrote:
my 15 yr., old daughter hears worse than that at school.

And that makes it good behavior? What to hell kind of a school does she
go to?

Tim June 7th 06 06:26 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
my 15 yr., old daughter hears worse than that at school.

And that makes it good behavior? What to hell kind of a school does she
go to?

No it doesn't make for good behavior, and I didn't imply anything of
such. I don't even see how you could read that notion in my sentance.

What kind of school does she go to? Your plain old every day public
high school.

basskisser June 7th 06 07:07 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Bull****.... all of it.

basskisser June 7th 06 07:09 PM

Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Tim wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
my 15 yr., old daughter hears worse than that at school.

And that makes it good behavior? What to hell kind of a school does she
go to?

No it doesn't make for good behavior, and I didn't imply anything of
such. I don't even see how you could read that notion in my sentance.

Odd. You seem to think it's quite exceptable here, though huh?

What kind of school does she go to? Your plain old every day public
high school.

Here they punish kids for that trash talk, as well they should. I want
my kids to grow up to be something besides trash talking street thugs.