JimH

Default Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JimH wrote:
"Black Dog" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
egroups.com...

JR North wrote:

Come ON...don't you know that womens bathrooms at gas stations have
grafitti 10X worse than the mens (don't ask how I know). He's
unlikely
to offend any female boater types. Takes a sure footed, secure
woman
make a good skipper or mate. No pansy ass, blue-stockings types
here.
JR

Bull****.... all of it.

Bassy......swearing may be just as offensive to the women. ;-)

Where did I swear, Sheriff Jim?

swear ( P ) Pronunciation Key (swâr)
v. swore, (swôr, swr) sworn, (swôrn, swrn) swear·ing, swears
v. intr.
To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred person or
thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth of such
declaration.
To make a solemn promise; vow.
To use profane oaths; curse.
Law. To give evidence or testimony under oath

Sigh

Although not *technically* swearing, many bodily functions are
condidered
profanity. You know... ****, ****, ****, stuff like that (I wonder
why
not "puke" it's four letters and disgusting ... but I digress). So he
should have said "women may be offended by your foul language and/or
profanity".

I, OTOH, replied with a proper swear word.

He is just trolling for a fight with someone BG........or to be more
blunt,
he is once again acting like a real asshole today. ;-)

And away we go......John, I told you it wouldn't be long and Jim would
be back at calling people names, ranting, being petty and childish.....

=================

Kevin, when it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.........well you
get
the point.

Just calling them as I see them.

Have a great day.

Jim, why do you insist on calling me Kevin? Want to take the $5,000
challenge, or are you chicken ****? Either put up, or knock it off,
your choice!

==============

Kevin, I will pass.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Black Dog" wrote in message

JR North wrote:

[...]

Hehe........I knew you didn't have the balls. Now, why not try acting
like an adult? Your childish actions here have alienated you from
everyone, Dennis.

JohnH

On 8 Jun 2006 09:17:18 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

JimH wrote:
"Black Dog" wrote in message

JR North wrote:

Come ON...don't you know that womens bathrooms at gas stations have
grafitti 10X worse than the mens (don't ask how I know). He's unlikely
to offend any female boater types. Takes a sure footed, secure woman to
make a good skipper or mate. No pansy ass, blue-stockings types here.
JR

Bull****.... all of it.

Bassy......swearing may be just as offensive to the women. ;-)

Where did I swear, Sheriff Jim?

swear ( P ) Pronunciation Key (swâr)
v. swore, (swôr, swr) sworn, (swôrn, swrn) swear·ing, swears
v. intr.
To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred person or
thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth of such a
declaration.
To make a solemn promise; vow.
To use profane oaths; curse.
Law. To give evidence or testimony under oath

Sigh

Although not *technically* swearing, many bodily functions are condidered
profanity. You know... ****, ****, ****, stuff like that (I wonder why
not "puke" it's four letters and disgusting ... but I digress). So he
should have said "women may be offended by your foul language and/or
profanity".

I, OTOH, replied with a proper swear word.

He is just trolling for a fight with someone BG........or to be more blunt,
he is once again acting like a real asshole today. ;-)

And away we go......John, I told you it wouldn't be long and Jim would
be back at calling people names, ranting, being petty and childish.....

If you'd filter him, I'd never have known.
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
basskisser

JimH wrote:
"Black Dog" wrote in message

JR North wrote:

[...]

When he's taken his meds or whatever happens, he can be decent to most
people, and posts on topic or at least good stuff. It's when he goes
off on one of those bipolar tangents that things get ugly. I'm not sure
he even realizes how much he's alienated himself!

JohnH

JimH wrote:
"Black Dog" wrote in message

JR North wrote:

[...]