Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Embezzler's boats up for auction, no reserve

Some guy named "Jody" Nelson pleaded guity, down in Texas, to
embezzling about $77 million from his employer.

If I were this guy's employer, I would hope that I would have been
asking some serious questions long before he got to 77 big bucks. I
mean, how many different new Corvettes can a guy park in the company
parking lot before you'd at least begin asking if his salary might be
just a bit too high? Up for auction to try to make some restitution

(2) Fountain Lightning 42-footers (a 2000 and a 2002 model- "his 'n
hers"?)
2005 SeaRay 270 SLX
2005 Correct Craft 226 (with 1 hour on the meter)
2004 Bennington 2250RFS pontoon boat
2003 Master Craft Prostar 250V ski boat
Sun Tracker 21-foot party barge
a small fleet of Kawasaki, Polaris, and Yamaha jet skis.

(see the boats at rbauctions.com, cick on the Lubbock Texas link)

Obviously this guy know how to steal, but didn't have clue two about
how to use money.
In addition to his private navy, Ritchie will be selling off such
ridiculously poor decisions as:

Autographed jerseys from Michael Jordan, Walter Payton, Barry Bonds,
Larry Bird, Steve Nash, Wayne Gretzky. A display of commemorative
baseballs signed by Mickey Mantle, etc etc

1954 Chevrolet Corvette convertible
1956 Chevrolet BelAir
1965 Ford Mustang GT
1976 Cadillac El Dorado
1982 Corvette
1994 Corvette
2002 BMW 745L
2003 BMW Alpina roadster (469 miles on the odometer)
2005 Ford Mustang GT
2004 Lexus LS 430
2005 Lincoln Town Car
2006 Mercedes Benz S5S
2003 Mercedes Benz S430

Another 11 sports utility vehicles, including a 2006 Lexus LX470 with
8,743 miles

In the aircraft hangar we find:
A Cessna 310Q, Cessna 182Q Skyplane II, Cessna 172L Shyhawk, and a
Hughes MD500E 369E helicopter

Motorcycles include a 2003 Harley-DAvidson Fat Boy 100th Anniversary
bike, a 2005 Bubba Shobert custom, and a 1999 Titan Gecko

All I can say is that nobody should give Eisboch any static for owning
two boats. :-)

What a wasted life. The guy is only 36 years old now (easy to tell by
how he spent the money he stole), but he will likely do the entire 30
year stretch of prison time he so "richly" deserves.

http://dallas.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pr...ment042706.htm