D-unit

Default Looking for "perfect" boat/selling boat :(

After enjoying my Mako 254 for nearly 7 years, and many thousands of dollars
in gas/TLC, I have decided to trade it in on something a bit more practical
for my
current needs. I no longer desire to go offshore and have moved into a
neighborhood
with its own ramp (maybe 1.5' water at low tide). I have often thought that
if
I ever got a new boat, it would be something of a "flat bottom" , "Carolina
skiff" type.
I have also noticed some of these boats use a pseudo "tri hull" shape on the
bow.

I saw one this weekend in the inlet around 21' WITH a center console! I
fell in
love immediately. I couldn't make out the brand but I am on the hunt for
something
like this.

Any suggestions, links would be appreciated.

Oh yea, one more thing:

"Boat 4 sale" out of Holden Beach, NC

1983 Mako 254 Center console,T-top, bait wells, usual stuff.
2- 1984 150hp Yamys run great (One recently rebuilt)
Float on trailer w/fairly new tires

very nice "SOLID" self bailing boat

$12,500 (Im gonna miss her)

Don Bailey cofATintrex.net

A few assorted pics he

http://www.intrex.net/circleoffriends/kingfish.htm

I'm from Louisiana/Mississippi. A very popular boat, which I see
often, that would meet your needs is something like an 18' aluminum
weld center console with a live well and about 115 horses on the
outside.

Sounds like a good option for you.

D&LBusch

I have a 19' Carolina Skiff and I use it on the Pamlico sound. It runs in
literally inches of water. I use a 70 HP Yamaha 2 stroke and have a 26
gallon tank. I can use it daily during the summer and only put gas in once
a month. The Tri-Hull is called the semi V series. Many believe that it
really doesn't do enough to justify the price difference. It's a great, low
maintenance boat. They have a deal on something they call a Pre Rig, which
is equipped with many popular options. Good Luck. David