Default More ALEXSEAL photos

The masking paper is off the hull.

Only the whale stripe (on the outside of the bulwark) and the
bootstripe to go. They will be a rich green.

Of course I'm prejudiced, but I think this is one of the more
impressive re-paint jobs I've seen.

Another boater brought his boat to the same yard for paint and was
planning to use another product. When the paper came off "Indulgence"
his changed his paint order to ALEXSEAL.

My sister and my brother in law live in B'ham. My BIL is a sailor, but
I have never held that against him. They dropped down to the yard to
inspect progress, and my BIL is now absolutely convinced that he wants
to use the same paint on his Catalina next winter.

The light isn't the greatest in the hangar, but if you check out the
photo of the shoreboat that serves as a fairly good example of the
overall appearance. The "lines" showing in the sides of the hull are
reflections of a nearby wall.

http://www.pbase.com/gould/extreme_makeover

JohnH

On 29 May 2006 19:34:32 -0700, "

[...]