Don Dando

Default 175 F

140 - 160 degree is more common.

You can never replace the impeller too often when you compare the cost of
the item to the alternative!

Don Dando

Garth Almgren

Around 5/29/2006 7:22 PM, Don Dando wrote:

140 - 160 degree is more common.

You can never replace the impeller too often when you compare the cost of
the item to the alternative!

Who are you replying to? It really helps to leave *some* quoted material
when you're replying to someone's questions...

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
JimH

"Don Dando" wrote in message
. com...
140 - 160 degree is more common.

You can never replace the impeller too often when you compare the cost of
the item to the alternative!

Don Dando

Thank you Don. I assume you were responding to my engine temperature
question (running 175F~180F with a new 165F thermostat) on a 4.3L single
I/O.

Per your advice I plan to replace the impellor sometime within the next week
or so. ;-)