Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default propeller suggestions

Hello,

I've recently bought a new to me - used boat with a 2000 honda 4 stroke
75 hp outboard. The skeg was broken off and the propeller has been
repaired. So I know the prop is repaired at best or replaced with
anything laying around at worst. The motor is supposed to redline at
6000 rpm it is currently only making around 3500 rpm it pushes a 16.5 '
alum crestliner around 34 mph with a light load and the trim set to
just under "bounce". The motor starts easy and seems to run great, I
am just wondering if there is a best prop for this motor and if so
where would you buy it, online or a local marina. Thanks.