Bill Kiene

Default Old Merc parts?

My friend has a Mercury 20hp outboard that is 1975-77?

His pull start mechanism is worn and he needs some help getting parts or
maybe a rebuilt assembly.

Any ideas where to try?

Thanks for any help here.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

basskisser

Bill Kiene wrote:
My friend has a Mercury 20hp outboard that is 1975-77?

His pull start mechanism is worn and he needs some help getting parts or
maybe a rebuilt assembly.

Any ideas where to try?

Thanks for any help here.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

Bill, check he
http://www.sea-way.com/?source=gaw&k...board-parts-ex

Calif Bill

"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
. net...
My friend has a Mercury 20hp outboard that is 1975-77?

His pull start mechanism is worn and he needs some help getting parts or
maybe a rebuilt assembly.

Any ideas where to try?

Thanks for any help here.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

There is a guy in Knightsen, down by Oakley that has a yard full of old
motors. Can not think of the name of the business, but call Hook, Line and
Sinker in Oakley or at Russo's Marina for the name.

basskisser

Calif Bill wrote:
"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
. net...
My friend has a Mercury 20hp outboard that is 1975-77?

His pull start mechanism is worn and he needs some help getting parts or
maybe a rebuilt assembly.

Any ideas where to try?

Thanks for any help here.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

There is a guy in Knightsen, down by Oakley that has a yard full of old
motors. Can not think of the name of the business, but call Hook, Line and
Sinker in Oakley or at Russo's Marina for the name.

Bill, I'm going to be in Pleasant Hill and Martinez around
Thanksgiving, and my father in law has an old Evinrude kicker that ran
when put up.....about 15 years ago! Do you think the same guy you are
talking about above would have Evinrude parts if I need them?

Calif Bill

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
. net...
[...]

He has a large yard of old motors. I bought a coil from him years ago for
motor, and have just driven by on the way to Franks Track area over the last
few years.

Bill Kiene

Sacramento Outboard in West Sacramento specializes in Johson/Evinrude/OMC.

--
Bill Kiene

Kiene's Fly Shop
Sacramento, CA, USA

Web site: www.kiene.com

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
. net...

Calif Bill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Calif Bill wrote:
"Bill Kiene" wrote in message
. net...
[...]

Thanks, I'll check them out. I need something to do while at the
in-laws!

basskisser

Bill Kiene wrote:
Sacramento Outboard in West Sacramento specializes in Johson/Evinrude/OMC.

--
Bill Kiene

Thanks Bill.