Default "Diesel" VW's running on straight vegetable oil! Can boats be far behind?

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/04/04/i...ght-vegetable/

basskisser

wrote:
http://www.autoblog.com/2006/04/04/i...ght-vegetable/

Seen him on TV, he's out in your area, and he's got a hell of a setup.
He was on Dirty Jobs on Discovery or TLC, don't remember which.

Wayne.B

On 25 May 2006 01:27:58 -0700, "
wrote:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/04/04/i...ght-vegetable/

Interesting but has anyone figured out where we are going to get all
of this vegetable oil from? I'm going to need about 4,000 gallons per
year.

RCE

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Wayne.B wrote:
On 25 May 2006 01:27:58 -0700, "
wrote:

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/04/04/i...ght-vegetable/

Interesting but has anyone figured out where we are going to get all
of this vegetable oil from? I'm going to need about 4,000 gallons per
year.

McDonald's. Arrange for stores along your routes to drain their fryers
into five gallon jugs for you to pick up on your Vespa.

The "Golden Arches" are soon to be replaced with a 200 foot tower with the
price for vegetable oil per gallon.

RCE