Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tom G

Default Destroying that barn

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Anyone in the Michigan area closely following the latest fed attempt to
find Hoffa's remains?

I saw a newsclip today of the barn on the horsefarm being destroyed. Are
the feds planning to build the farm's owners a new barn?

On the other hand, if they don't find him here, I've got a 30 x 30 shed I
want torn down. I may call the Feds and hint that I think Hoffa might be
buried under it. Remember the joke about the kid in prison who can't get
home to help his old man till up the garden so he writes a letter to him
telling him not to dig up the garden as he buried the loot from his last job
under it. The cops show up and dig up (till) the garden looking for the
treasure as of course they had intercepted and read his letter.

Tom G.