Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ron

Default Looking for equipment list for ocean tug

Looking for some sample equipment lists for
outfitting a 125' ocean towing vessel, crew: 8.

95% I can do in my head, just looking for some cross check lists.

Any of you have some old commercial lists in your archives you could point
me to?

Thanks in advance, -Ron