Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bryan

Default My Opening Day!

I splashed successfully today!

Beautiful day in northern California with rain, again, on the horizon.
Blue skies. High '70's. Just a few fishermen tucked away in their spot for
the day. A few kayakers. And me with the radio playing both kinds of
music, country and western, and open waters.

I had a few hours of solo time on the water just zipping around making sure
all systems were go.
The speedometer broke! The little clippy thing at the outdrive was broke so
it wasn't staying on. Already repaired.
4.5 gallons per hour averaging 30-35 mph.
First day and I've got a killer farmer's tan underway.

All set for taking the family out with friends on Memorial Day weekend.

Cheers!

Opening Day jps General 5 May 7th 06 07:47 PM
New West Marine Store Opening Electricky Dicky General 3 April 18th 06 01:53 AM
New West Marine Store Opening Electricky Dicky Cruising 1 April 17th 06 08:03 PM
FS: Bomar Opening Ports in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada [email protected] Marketplace 0 April 6th 06 12:44 AM