JimH

Default Windows Media Player 11

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

I've been playing with the MS Windows Media Player 11 for a month or so
now, and I see MS is about to release a beta to the general public. It
works pretty well, and is somewhat slicker than its predecessors.

But it doesn't behave properly with an iPOD.

I downloaded a couple of tunes and had to used another bit of software to
convert them so they'd play at the proper fidelity in my iPOD.

D'oh-ware.

Thanks for the heads up.

Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist Mule General 0 December 19th 05 01:01 PM
Media Bias on the war Mule General 23 December 16th 05 10:40 PM
New portable DVD player.... Larry Cruising 17 December 9th 05 12:58 PM