Reginald P. Smithers

Default Boating Photos and PBase

Since you *******s started publishing photos, and my wife and I have
gotten involved with digital photography, I found a great web site for
professional and amature photographers. There are some great galleries.

JohnH

On 14 May 2006 04:35:43 -0700, "Reginald P. Smithers"
wrote:

Since you *******s started publishing photos, and my wife and I have
gotten involved with digital photography, I found a great web site for
professional and amature photographers. There are some great galleries.

We are absolutely thrilled to hear that!!

Were you going to let us in on this secret site, or just keep it for
yourself?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reginald P. Smithers

That is what happens when you take the dog for a walk in the middle of
making a post.

http://www.pbase.com/

JohnH

On 14 May 2006 04:50:22 -0700, "Reginald P. Smithers"
wrote:

That is what happens when you take the dog for a walk in the middle of
making a post.

http://www.pbase.com/

Do you have an account with them? I'm looking for a place where pictures
are easily loaded and decently displayed, unlike Yahoo or some of the other
sites.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Reginald P. Smithers

We have been using comcast photoshow for personal photos and it has
worked great. I just openned a free account with Pbase, but haven't
used it yet. One of the features I liked about PBase is you get
feedback from some serious photographers.

Why don't you try the free account and see if you like it.

JohnH

On 14 May 2006 05:16:06 -0700, "Reginald P. Smithers"
wrote:

We have been using comcast photoshow for personal photos and it has
worked great. I just openned a free account with Pbase, but haven't
used it yet. One of the features I liked about PBase is you get
feedback from some serious photographers.

Why don't you try the free account and see if you like it.

I'll do that and see what happens.

But, I lost the web site and hate to go through 24000+ posts to find it
again. Don't suppose you'd put it back up? Please?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****