JohnH

Default Amazing Shades

On Sat, 13 May 2006 18:16:18 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Check out these really ugly shades:

http://www.solarscript.com/

My ophthalmologist gave me a pair to try out, in grey, and
though they are cheap, they are the BEST on-water sunglasses
I have ever tried. They really cut the UV and glare and are polarized,
and for me at least do a much better job than Maui Jims or Ocean Waves
or any of the high-priced shades. I can see much mo' betta' and more
clearly with them than the other shades.

Did I mention they were cheap?

I've been using those for a few years now and love them, especially on the
boat. The wind doesn't make my eyes water with those things on over my
glasses, and I'm not constantly trying to wipe salt water off the lenses of
my glasses. I think I paid about $18.95 or so for mine. They look a little
dorky, but most women stopped chasing me a while back anyway!

Thanks much for posting the web site. My source is usually out of them, and
I just got a new pair of glasses that are a different size than the old
ones.

You're a gem, Harry!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JohnH

wrote:

[...]

Of course, if I had your Parker, I wouldn't be worried about the wind and
the water!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Amazing Shades Reginald P. Smithers General 3 May 14th 06 02:25 AM
Amazing Shades Dan Krueger General 0 May 14th 06 01:11 AM
This artist is amazing... basskisser General 0 March 13th 06 08:54 PM
Amazing X2mazUGlk Mr. AutoDESK2006 Boat Building 0 January 19th 06 01:45 AM