Default wire harness

I have a 94 GMC Jimmy and I just bought a hoppy wiring harness and I
can not find the rear tail lights wire harness. can some one tell me
where it is located?

Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 94 GMC Jimmy and I just bought a hoppy wiring harness and I
can not find the rear tail lights wire harness. can some one tell me
where it is located?

I installed a Hoppy on my Toyota Tacoma, and another on a friend's Tundra.
In both cases, the Hoppy wires had plugs which had to be routed right into
the tail light assemblies, where they matched up with the Toyota harness.
The only wire connection outside of the tail lights was a ground wire, and,
of course, the plug to the trailer. The instructions provided with the kit
were quite clear about all this, and were specific to the Toyotas. What do
yours say?

The only other thought would be that because you're dealing with a GM
product, your harness plugs might be found in a place where they're exposed
to maximum moisture from road spray, or heat from the exhaust, thus assuring
that they fail more quickly.