Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
William Andersen

Default canvas work in San Diego

Anybody recommend a canvas shop in San Diego?
I'm in the market for a custom made bimini top for my 19' bow rider.
I bought a TaylorMade bimini but it doesn't fit between the uprights of my
wakeboard tower/radar arch. They are sold by the distance between the
gunwale mounting points. It fits great there, but the uprights are about 10"
narrower where the top would be when opened and spread out. The original top
was a convertible one that snapped to the top of the windshield. Since it
didn't go up very high, it fit between the uprights of the tower. I'd prefer
a bimini, so that we can stand up under it; the convertible top doesn't
provide that much headroom.

Work? N.L. Eckert General 0 April 11th 06 04:00 PM
Work? Don White General 0 April 2nd 06 02:05 AM
State of the Onion Address Bob Crantz ASA 48 February 5th 06 11:19 AM
Does On-Dashboard Voltmeter Work Well in Cold Weather? [email protected] General 14 December 7th 05 03:48 PM