Mule

Default Whose support could be lower than Bush?

Answer: Hillary Cliton!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005...ry%20Meter.htm

Hillary Meter: Support Down for Former First Lady

April 19, 2006--Just 26% of Americans say they will definitely vote for
Senator Hillary Clinton if she runs for President in 2008. That matches
the lowest level of support ever recorded for the former First Lady and
is the sixth consecutive Hillary Meter poll showing her solid support
below 30%.

The number who would definitely vote against Clinton in 2008 rose a
couple of points in our latest survey to 41% (see trends).

Crosstabs are available for Premium Members.

Senator Clinton's effort to shift perceptions of her politics towards
the center have stalled as well. She is viewed as politically liberal
by 47% of voters while 35% see her as politically moderate.

In January 2005, 51% saw Clinton as politically liberal. She moderated
her image in the early part of last year, but the number seeing her as
liberal has not consistently dipped below the 45% range.

Collectively, today's Hillary Meter places Senator Clinton a net 58
points to the left of the nation's political center. Two weeks ago, she
was 56 points to the left of center.

The political center is calculated by subtracting the number of
liberals from the number of conservatives among the general public (35%
conservative, 18% liberal for a net +17). For the Senator, 6%
conservative minus 47% liberal equals a net minus 41. The minus 41
reading for Senator Clinton is 58 points away from the plus 17 reading
for the general public.

Nationally, Clinton remains a polarizing figure--40% of Americans have
a favorable opinion of her while 44% hold an unfavorable view.

The Hillary Meter is a twice monthly measure of Senator Hillary
Clinton's effort to move to the political center. The next update is
scheduled for Wednesday, May 3, 2006. For as long as the former First
Lady is a viable candidate for the White House, Rasmussen Reports will
monitor public perceptions of her political ideology.

*****
How much you want to bet that this isn't a headline in the "main
stream" media?

JimH

Default Is your boat in the water yet?

"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
Answer:

I am heading out to my boat to start putting the epoxy barrier coats.
Yesterday I prepped the bottom by washing it down with Interlux 202 solvent,
sanding it w/80 grit and washing it down again with the solvent. I need to
put on at least 3 coats of the epoxy. After that I will be putting on a
coat of bottom paint, fixing some boo-boo's with an OEM gelcoat kit, washing
the boat, waxing it, installing a new thermostat and putting it in the
water. I will then still need to install my new helm seat and the new
bimini.

How about you Mule? Is your boat in the water yet?

Reginald P. Smithers

Jimmy,
It looks like you decided that your request for "lively" political
conversation" was not the correct decision. It is nice to see you doing a
good job of netcopping.

"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
Answer:

I am heading out to my boat to start putting the epoxy barrier coats.
Yesterday I prepped the bottom by washing it down with Interlux 202
solvent, sanding it w/80 grit and washing it down again with the solvent.
I need to put on at least 3 coats of the epoxy. After that I will be
putting on a coat of bottom paint, fixing some boo-boo's with an OEM
gelcoat kit, washing the boat, waxing it, installing a new thermostat and
putting it in the water. I will then still need to install my new helm
seat and the new bimini.

How about you Mule? Is your boat in the water yet?

By talking about my boat and asking about his? ROTF!

You really are an idiot.

Reginald P. Smithers

JimH,
Why the name calling? I was agreeing with you that trolling in these waters
with political trolls is not conducive to a NG devoted to boats.

"JimH" wrote in message
oups.com...

"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
Answer:

I am heading out to my boat to start putting the epoxy barrier coats.
Yesterday I prepped the bottom by washing it down with Interlux 202
solvent, sanding it w/80 grit and washing it down again with the
solvent.
I need to put on at least 3 coats of the epoxy. After that I will be
putting on a coat of bottom paint, fixing some boo-boo's with an OEM
gelcoat kit, washing the boat, waxing it, installing a new thermostat
and
putting it in the water. I will then still need to install my new helm
seat and the new bimini.

How about you Mule? Is your boat in the water yet?

By talking about my boat and asking about his? ROTF!

You really are an idiot.

JimH

"Reginald P. Smithers" wrote in message
JimH,
Why the name calling?

Because you are an idiot who comes here to start trouble. And that is a
fact.

I seriously doubt you even own a boat. I have yet to read any boating
related thread *you* started. I have yet to read anything you wrote about
working on your boat. I seriously doubt you know anything about boats and
would never take any advice you give on them.

You are nothing more than a troll who has changed tactics over the years and
have changed those who you like to start fights with. I am currently on
your list.

So shove it Reggie or whoever you are. You have nothing good to offer here.

Doug Kanter

"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
Answer: Hillary Cliton!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005...ry%20Meter.htm

Hillary Meter: Support Down for Former First Lady

So? My ratings are down around .0007% as a presidential candidate. Luckily,
I'm not running for that office, and neither is she.

basskisser

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
Answer: Hillary Cliton!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005...ry%20Meter.htm

Hillary Meter: Support Down for Former First Lady

So? My ratings are down around .0007% as a presidential candidate. Luckily,
I'm not running for that office, and neither is she.

Something to mull over is the Time magazine's article on the best and
worst congress people. Hillary is considered a very bright up and
comer, and is actually well liked by both Republicans and Democrats on
the hill. Bet you won't hear THAT on Fox.

Doug Kanter

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Mule" wrote in message
oups.com...
Answer: Hillary Cliton!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/2005...ry%20Meter.htm

Hillary Meter: Support Down for Former First Lady

So? My ratings are down around .0007% as a presidential candidate.
Luckily,
I'm not running for that office, and neither is she.

Something to mull over is the Time magazine's article on the best and
worst congress people. Hillary is considered a very bright up and
comer, and is actually well liked by both Republicans and Democrats on
the hill. Bet you won't hear THAT on Fox.

In reality, "smaller" elected officials are more important than the
president. Some policies, especially the stupidest ones, usually begin on a
grassroots level. Think of the ******s who were banning and/or burning books
some years ago. And here in my town, there was a candidate for town
supervisor a few years back who listed himself as the Republican candidate.
In the tiniest print possible on his flyers, it added "Endorsed by the right
to life party". In a town that's largely Republican, the guy got slammed.
Nobody wanted any part of him.

Bush's finest hour! Bob Crantz ASA 17 April 28th 06 09:38 PM
OT Republicans Distancing Themselves From Bush [email protected] General 3 December 19th 05 04:53 PM
Bush to swim in Lava? Bob Crantz ASA 0 November 30th 05 02:56 AM
A beer with Bush *JimH* General 8 November 17th 05 09:36 PM