BOBISNEXT

Default Speedometer pitot tube

Hi to all.

Can pitot tubes be purchased separately? (mine is cracked and speedo is slow.)

didn't see it in Overtons. Have to buy entire speedo, tubing and pitot tube?

please let me know

thanks

bob

Charles

Oh absolutely. It's not unusual to break one every now and then on a lift
or something. West Marine has them. Probably any local marina would have
them. Should cost you about $12.

Charles

"BOBISNEXT" wrote in message
Hi to all.

Can pitot tubes be purchased separately? (mine is cracked and speedo is

slow.)

didn't see it in Overtons. Have to buy entire speedo, tubing and pitot

tube?

please let me know

thanks

bob