Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default The price at the pump........some humor from Jay Leno

"Gas is so expensive SUV now stands for sport utility victim."

"As you know, the government takes 40 percent of what you make. The other
60 percent, of course, taken by the gas stations."

"President Bush spoke with the Amish. He didn't want to, but it was the only
group he could find that wasn't upset about the high price of gas."

"Didn't we win that war? I mean, I know there were no weapons of mass
destruction but apparently there's no gas there either."

"Gas prices at an all-time high here in California. Like, $3.30, in Malibu.
Gas is so expensive, women in Beverly Hills now can't afford to run over
their cheating husbands with their Mercedes anymore."

"John Kerry blasted the Bush administration for high gas prices ... he said
gas is so expensive he may now have to marry Bill Gates."

"Gas is so expensive now, today I saw Jose Canseco and Barry Bonds carrying
their cars."

:-)

Bilge Pump Upgrade Marc Boat Building 21 March 10th 06 02:59 AM
durable/reliable gasoline pump for emergency bailing ? Courtney Thomas Cruising 13 February 2nd 06 03:04 AM
SCR controlled bilge pump Offbreed Electronics 16 January 11th 06 12:53 AM
Johnson 28 hp fuel pump Shorty General 1 October 15th 05 10:48 PM