RCE

Default Over there

Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

Gasoline donations cheerfully accepted.

RCE

JimH

"RCE" wrote in message
Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

Gasoline donations cheerfully accepted.

RCE

Sure Richard, we feel your pain.

RCE

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..

"RCE" wrote in message
Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

Gasoline donations cheerfully accepted.

RCE

Sure Richard, we feel your pain.

You really are an idiot.

RCE

JimH

"RCE" wrote in message
Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

Gasoline donations cheerfully accepted.

RCE

Sure Richard, we feel your pain.

You really are an idiot.

RCE

Ummmm...........whatever you think. No problem on my end Richard.

Having a bad day or just getting tired of flaunting your riches?

RCE

"RCE" wrote in message
Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

Gasoline donations cheerfully accepted.

RCE

Sure Richard, we feel your pain.

You really are an idiot.

RCE

Ummmm...........whatever you think. No problem on my end Richard.

Having a bad day or just getting tired of flaunting your riches?

See?

I am not flaunting any riches, Jim. I am a long term participant of this NG
and enjoy sharing experiences and hobbies just like everyone else. If you
knew me, you would understand I think.

RCE

RCE

JimH

"RCE" wrote in message
Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

Gasoline donations cheerfully accepted.

RCE

Sure Richard, we feel your pain.

You really are an idiot.

RCE

Ummmm...........whatever you think. No problem on my end Richard.

Having a bad day or just getting tired of flaunting your riches?

See?

I am not flaunting any riches, Jim. I am a long term participant of this
NG and enjoy sharing experiences and hobbies just like everyone else. If
you knew me, you would understand I think.

RCE

Most folks are happy to keep the rewards of their hard labor to themselves.
Others need to flaunt it............and I cannot understand why.

Let's see.............you posted about and provided pictures of your His and
hers GB yachts with custom made upholstery and tops. A custom made limited
edition BMW M5. A 20 acre horse farm. A General Lee and several other
custom made cars. A custom garage to keep General Lee in.

Richard, I am happy you made your millions. But even Bill Gates does not
flaunt his riches on the internet for others to fawn over as you do. And I
doubt Bill Gates would not call me an idiot when I made a comical remark to
his posting of "gasoline donations welcome".

Glad you made it in this world Richard. But when you flaunt it don't get
PO'd when others make jokes about it.

Fair enough?

RG

"RCE" wrote in message
Couple of pics each of Mrs.E.'s GB with the new enclosure and ....

status of Gen. Lee's new 440 ci motor.

You're just gonna love that 440, Richard. See my comments over there. Was
a 426 hemi an option to replace the 383 as well? Wondering if you had to
choose.

Russ