RCE

Default Speaking of Tax Refunds...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...I don't get much of one, and neither do most people who do proper tax
planning, but I guess that excludes Dick Cheney, who reportedly is getting
a $1.9 million refund.

I'm sure it is perfectly legal, but, sheesh, talk about a guy who knows
and cares nothing about even the semblance of appearances.

If I legally qualified for a $1.9 million refund, I'd gladly take it and
also care nothing about the semblance of appearance.

Everyone should get whatever legal refund is due them. It means they paid
in more than their share, one way or another, and gave the government an
interest-free loan.

RCE