JohnH

Default Bored?

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 12:39:49 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

Try this.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...00288064322170

Now, what does it mean?

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 93% Advanced, and 93% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your
excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand
things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're
not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!

I missed the 'naval' question in the expert section. Didn't like either one
of them. Also missed 'compliment' in the advanced section.

Now I've embarrassed myself.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Bored? Jim General 2 April 17th 06 04:10 AM
Bored? JR North General 0 April 16th 06 06:59 PM
Bored? Don White General 0 April 16th 06 05:43 PM
Bored? JimH General 0 April 16th 06 05:12 PM
Tired of sailing G&G ASA 22 February 6th 06 10:53 PM