JohnH

Default What education?

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:09:33 GMT, Shortwave Sportfishing
wrote:

http://www.break.com/movies/suffrage.html

I couldn't believe it.

Did you notice that almost all the signers were like my bearded collie,
cute and stupid?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Doug Kanter

wrote:

http://www.break.com/movies/suffrage.html

I couldn't believe it.

Did you notice that almost all the signers were like my bearded collie,
cute and stupid?

And, they will soon be voting. During GWB's first presidential campaign, NPR
did a story on how young people make their voting choices. The reporter
wandered around near Columbia University, interviewing students. Some of
their reasons were simply absurd. But, the best went something like "Well, I
like Clinton and Bush about the same, but I'll probably vote for Bush. He
has cute ears".

gag

JohnH

On Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:02:35 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

http://www.break.com/movies/suffrage.html

I couldn't believe it.

Did you notice that almost all the signers were like my bearded collie,
cute and stupid?

And, they will soon be voting. During GWB's first presidential campaign, NPR
did a story on how young people make their voting choices. The reporter
wandered around near Columbia University, interviewing students. Some of
their reasons were simply absurd. But, the best went something like "Well, I
like Clinton and Bush about the same, but I'll probably vote for Bush. He
has cute ears".

gag

Doug, our school did a survey during a 'career day' a few years ago. The
survey presented students a list of the things most important in a good
teacher. The list included, knowledge of subject, presentation styles,
compassion, fairness, etc (some of the things you think *might* be
important). The most important quality chosen by the students was 'the way
they dress'.

Your observation fits right in!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
Don White

wrote:

http://www.break.com/movies/suffrage.html

I couldn't believe it.

Did you notice that almost all the signers were like my bearded collie,
cute and stupid?

And, they will soon be voting. During GWB's first presidential campaign, NPR
did a story on how young people make their voting choices. The reporter
wandered around near Columbia University, interviewing students. Some of
their reasons were simply absurd. But, the best went something like "Well, I
like Clinton and Bush about the same, but I'll probably vote for Bush. He
has cute ears".

gag

Maybe in addition to federally enforced boating licenses, the same thing
could be applied to voters license. You don't get to vote unless you
take a three day seminar and pass a test.
Anyone voting for the likes of George W. should lose their privileges
for 8 years.....or until they display some common sense.

State of the Onion Address Bob Crantz ASA 48 February 5th 06 11:19 AM
Bye Bye Tookie Bart Senior ASA 190 December 23rd 05 04:05 PM
Least safe cars!: Thom Stewart ASA 91 December 21st 05 12:03 PM
OT-Rove next? John Cairns ASA 7 October 29th 05 12:39 AM