Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RayB

Default Ethanol, etc.

What do you think the effect of ethanol on 2-cycle motors, using synthetic
oils, will be? (See E-tec).

In our area we ONLY have 10% ethanol /90% gas available ('Course Michigan's
only ethanol plant is located about 1/2 mile away.)

In my 15 hp motor I've only run 10% ethanol (whiskey gas) since I've owned
it. I didn't know it wasn't running right, I guess.

Ray

Ethanol and WTF? RichG General 13 April 7th 06 12:50 AM
Ethanol and WTF? thunder General 0 April 2nd 06 03:29 PM
Large scale ethanol production for... [email protected] General 1 February 16th 06 06:06 PM
Gasoline engines: Alert - MTBE to Ethanol changeover Rich Hampel Cruising 0 January 4th 06 04:45 PM
Older FRP gas tanks may be at risk with ethanol gas formulations [email protected] General 0 October 14th 05 04:54 PM