H. Overbeek

Default Volvo Penta 39; Req. for Doc.

LS

For the past month or so I have been searching very extensively for
technical documentation on the Internet about a small vintage Volvo-Penta
outboard I acquired some weeks ago. Model Volvo Penta 39.
What I do know by know it is a 3.9Hp, 2-stroke, 1-cylinder, 70-80cc outboard
motor, that's about it.

The Volvo-Penta seems to have been a more or less identical successor to a
Monark and/or Crescent and/or Archimedes model, and maybe comeone can
support me in finding some technical documentation.
Any sort of Owners Manual, Service-, Repair- or Workshop Manual, or however
they called it at the time would be very welcome in order to prolong the
devices life, and in doing so it might drive my boat for some more years to
come.
I have posted this question in other boating related groups but
unfortunately to no avail, so I turn to a bit broader audience.

With my sincerest apologies for bothering all of you with my humble request,

Best regards,

Harm

Junior Member

hi, i am with the same problem. do you got the service manual or other? thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by H. Overbeek View Post
[...]

Vintage Volvo Penta question H. Overbeek Cruising 2 March 24th 06 09:50 PM
Volvo Penta AQ120B Weber Carb Conversion Kit FS DBM1964 General 0 January 9th 06 02:18 AM
volvo penta tamd41-b weedking General 0 October 30th 05 01:28 PM
VOLVO PENTA STARTER MOTOR QUESTION Bob Cruising 0 October 18th 05 01:27 AM
Drain Plug at Intake Mainfold on 2005 Volvo Penta 4.3? Scott_SS General 1 October 11th 05 03:36 AM