JimH

Default Are you mentally fit to captain a boat........or to drive a car, operate dangerous equipment, etc............

Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.

JimH

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..
Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.

Minus another 1 point for me as I forgot to post the link. Doh!

http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/jquiz.cgi

Netsock

I got 11.

Missed the damn "Moses" one.
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/
Don White

Netsock wrote:
I got 11.

Missed the damn "Moses" one.
__

"It's just about going fast...that's all..."

http://home.columbus.rr.com/ckg/

What are you...retarded?
At least a dozen people have given the correct answer to that question
in the last couple of days.
RCE

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..
Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.

11/12

Moses got me too.

RCE

Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimH
Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.
12 out of 12 here, not that it really means anything. Just gotta take your time when answering the questions.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com
Bryan

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..
Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.

11/12
Damn! that Moses question.
I had to think twice about the widow question 'cause I'm not always sure
what's legal in California!
Great brain teasers, thanks!

CalifBill

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message
. ..
Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.

10, missed moses and widow.

basskisser

JimH wrote:
Take the Densa quiz to see if you really are an idiot or a genius.....or
just comfortably numb. ;-)

9/12 for me.

I missed the widow, Moses and '30 divided by' questions. Dammit!

Be honest folks.

12/12 Had to think about the Moses one, because I knew that *2* was
just too obvious.

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM