Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Never buy a boat here!

I've got three words to say about Central Texas Water Sports in Austin
(Round Rock), Texas...atrocious customer service. Malibu Boats are
great, but absolutely avoid this dealer. I purchased a 23' Malibu LSV
from them and have been very pleased with the boat. But I would NEVER
purchase another boat from this dealership and I will NEVER let them
service my boat again. The owner/manager Dennis Dovey is a real slick
salesman, but once he's got your money he will leave you high and
dry. He is very short sighted and you can count on him to NOT do the
right thing.

The employee turnover at Central Texas Water Sports is incredible. Any
decent person working for them quits in no time. Probably because they
treat their employees the way they treat their customers...very poorly.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out why a quality manufacturer like
Malibu Boats would let this dealership represent their product line. It
is really a pity. If you live in the Austin - San Antonio area and
want to buy a Malibu, you're much better off driving to Houston. A
number of my friends have done so because they feel the same way that I
do.

Deal with Central Texas Water Sports at your own risk.