GSS

Default 454 Crusader Oil Filter Cross Reference

Does anyone know the cross reference to Fram or Autolite (or other) for
crusader oil filters? I have twin 454's (about 1990 vintage), remotely
mounted and their is no "marine" store nearby, but there is a Wal-mart.

John Wentworth

"GSS" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know the cross reference to Fram or Autolite (or other) for
crusader oil filters? I have twin 454's (about 1990 vintage), remotely
mounted and their is no "marine" store nearby, but there is a Wal-mart.

Do you know the Crusader oil filter part #?

Crusader 201104= Fram PH8873
Crusader 22679= Fram PH8A
Crusader 22687= Fram PS3808
Crusader 9002514= Fram PH8A

JIMinFL

"GSS" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know the cross reference to Fram or Autolite (or other) for
crusader oil filters? I have twin 454's (about 1990 vintage), remotely
mounted and their is no "marine" store nearby, but there is a Wal-mart.

Try this link for AC Delco Crusader oil filters if you want an OEM
replacement. Also you could cross referance the part number on the filter.
Try a boat dealership or repair facility. Try any GM truck or car dealer.
Try a RV dealer. Walmart would be the last place I would go.

http://198.208.187.182/internet/VehicleNonAutomotive.jsp;jsessionid=GS1wC9qFlF!-424635188!779301136